R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:40 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racenut123
The setups that you, Scotty and Hiro have posted have alot of similarities.I will have to check it out again.Too bad your running the Tamiya man.I drove a 415 msx mre,a 416 WCE a 415 MSX{IMO was the best of the 3 tamiyas} and have to say,the Cyclone TC was as good as the best of the 3 I have driven if not better.Dont get me wrong,I just think you gave up on the car too prematurely because of breakage.The Tamiyas are just as prone.To each there own.I dont run for HB,so I have no ties to being loyal to the brand,but you cant beat a design that is going on 4 years and its still as fast as anything else in the world.I almost dont want them to go away from the design and create a new car.
Breakage wasn't a problem. I just got tired of over seas orders. It started to take it's toll on me I hear HB USA has worked out their ordering kinks but for me it was a little too late. It's still hands down the best sedan I have driven on asphalt. The Tamiya feels just like it IMO and I can get parts for it and I'm not forced to purchase a useless rear hub with my one steering knuckle Sounds like you guys had fun for the season opener. Too bad I missed it. I will be up there to slice and dice with you guys after the Reedy Race. Now go to bed lil one....