R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI DB10R!!!
Thread: BMI DB10R!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:37 PM
wingman2
Tech Master

Hi guys, I ran my DB10 today at our winter series meeting and I just wanted to post my thoughts on it. I ran the car at the beginning of the day where there was little grip and it was fantastic. Just straight out of the box, really REALLy nice! It was a little over geared at the time though and the next heat was about to start so I pulled it in for the time being. I managed to give it another run towards the end of the day, once we had some grip. It was still good but the front springs were too soft and the car was on the edge of traction rolling most of the time. Still, it was really awesome going around and the car did get alot of people talking about this car, and this class of racing. I normally race 1/12th circuit cars and used to race Pro10's many years ago so have some experience with pan cars but I have to say that for a car out of the box, on it's first time out on a big carpet track, well, it was awesome! Not sure what tyres I had on (they were out of my VERY old Pro10 wheel/tyre box) and it had a 9x2 in running a 4.8v pack and a Corvette b'shell. Cheers guys, Chris.