R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PREDATOR/TEAM XTREME - DISSAPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST
Old 03-06-2009, 02:27 PM
blacksheep
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The shaft/stub axle/pin were all assembled properly... Two of the remaining three were binding and it was minimal enough that I could completely understand that it would break in (obviously this is not ideal but again something that can be overlooked). This one needed to be "wallowed out" in order for the shaft to rotate freely at anything other than perpendicular.

I understand the difference between a slight tolerance issue and something that is defective. I have raced and worked on motorcycles (everything from a modified Ducati to a Honda RS125), I have worked on plenty of bicycles.... I am quite adept at dremeling and I am accustomed to making things work....

HOWEVER

Typically it is on some sort of race bike that was modified or some bike thing that was rigged.... I have never had do this on something new in order for it to even function... I surely never had to do this on anything that is priced well above %80 of its competitors