R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Talkin' with Josh Cyrul
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 09:18 PM
Josh Cyrul
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

roll_tide - Usually a higher front roll center will cause the car to "react" faster into a corner (initial steering responce). Once the weight is transfered then you may understeer from the higher roll center.

tl2111 - Everything's good after my down-under trip. Back on the right sleep schedule and things as usual. I'm already back racing - I've been down to the carpet track in Toledo twice and plan on going back this Sunday....

Bobby - I gave you the right #'s....lol....

RCsilly - LOL.... I think the durability will be fine... I think I'm done testing it now (I was happy with today's results ) so now I just have to finish refining things and it should be into production soon!!!

trackdesigner71 - I am altering my paint job now that I am no longer with Trinity. As far as the World's...lol... It will happen when and if it's meant to. I still think I am improving every year and learning from my mistakes so I'm not worried about it. The trip to VA?? Hit me back in about 6 months...lol...

gazza - How can I forget!?!? I run the rear wing attached to the rear window with wing wire....