R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PREDATOR/TEAM XTREME - DISSAPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST
Old 03-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Panic09
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi Blacksheep, I live in Vancouver BC- CANADA and i have been dealing also with Team Xtreme ( Yanina + Lewis) , so far have encountered no problems with the communication with them. In fact i have placed an order beginning of February and i got my items in abt 2 weeks time. I even forgot some items (which i remember next day) and i called them in the uk and they managed to include my items in my intial order. Everything arrived as ordered.
Now as far as it concerns the rest of the issues you are raising ...i truly understand and follow you . So far in 3 club races , i had 2 stripped spurs(probably my fault so dont count, 1 broken lower front arm, and 2 diff rings snapped- one during building process and one during racing) . But as you said Team Extreme is a small family biz and as far as i hear they working to make the car even better.

Dont want to support anyone with all the above said , as many times i said to myself , "go back to your HB D4" (havent broken anything for a whole season of insane abuse.)

Overall i try to keep my patience and if i see things are not moving then i will abandon the ship !...