R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "REEDY RACE 2009"
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:15 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
All my friends in So-Cal, I know your far away and hard to come to SWR, so since I having a two race series race mentioned in the post before this one and I feel you guys are awesome and feel you deserve the same treatment as all our Nor-Cal racers. I will talk to Steve at RoadRunners and see if he would like to do the same prize for the winner in each class for you guys. I have talked to Steve about RoadRunners mock up REEDY warm up race and he is really nice and easy going guy it seems and loves the hobby. So I am sure Steve will let you guys know want is going on. I feel that this will help support RoadRunners club. The facility looks awesome and I can not wait to race there.

Thanks for the support
Billy
Thank you for the kind words Billy….

The Roadrunners RC Club will be awarding the winners of the So. Cal Warm up race there entry fee to the 2009 RROC at Speedworld RC. The winner from each of the (2) classes will get a paid entry for the same class you run at the warm up race.

The warm up race has it’s own separate thread here on RCTech as to not take anything away from the main event. The thread is under the Racing section http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...m-up-race.html this is where updates and news will be posted to the So Cal event.

You can also click on this link to pre-register for the event. http://www.roadrunnersrc.com/?page_id=270 This is the only way to register and it is very easy to do. You can also see the list of racers that will be attending. This warm up race has the racer in mind, there will be no trophies, trophy girls or event shirts…..just racing, good times and a great program at a low club cost. 15.00/10.00 for non Roadrunner members and 10.00/5.00 for members.

So, I you want to see how you rank among the best in So Cal, or you want to practice for the main event, this is the race for you.

Thanks
Steve