R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - psst secret for finding rc info
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:41 AM
tom_chang79
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gweed
you guys miss understood the point. stop asking info on where to buy things or stupid things like that. i'm usually the first one to help someone out its justwhen you ask about a product then want everyone else to look up where to buy. then you have the people who ask what to use then they deside that they want this one set up and star another thread on that stateing they are getting it then just does anyone know the specs or something stupid like that. thats all im saying. just look little things up like that. thats all
I respect your opinions Gweed, but my two cents is what's wrong with asking people? Many of "which is best" or "what's better" is often a matter of opinion, many products gets sold (or not sold) because of opinions from the user base.

I personally don't mind people posting things that you can look up on search engines or online pedias. Like some of the posters stated, if you don't like it, just skip over it. No one is forcing you to look at it nor forcing you to respond to it.

I understand your gripe, I've been into this hobby (err sport?) for over 18 years, I still feel more comfortable about asking basic questions and opinions on product from real people rather than ad-driven articles or not so objective reviews (we've all seen them, can't blame these sites and mags, they have to generate revenues and please their clients).

To all those that are reading this thread and afraid to post the next question, I say bring them on! There are many of us that don't mind being their "google."