R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 4 Buggys ___ 1 Decision
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Enrico
Tech Rookie

Talking

First of all, I want to thank all of you for answering and giving me such good ideas!!!

The Losi 8ight is one hell of a buggy, I did some research and it definately does have what it takes to race like pro-beginner!! Thanx for letting me come across that car, it is definately one of my choices at the moment.

As for finding spare parts(for any of the cars we are talking about), I will pretty much have to order them via internet anyways as most people here in Switzerland have X-Ray and Mugen Buggys.

I went to a track today and I must say im pretty dissapointed with the tracks here. They lack jumps and freedom.
There is maybe 6 tracks in all of Switzerland, from which only about half accept nitro, because most of them dont accept nitro.
"noise"

the only two nice ones I found so far are these:

orcm.ch/piste.htm

morcsg.ch/index.php?section=racetrack

(They are about 3 Hours away)

Oh yeah, and my brother was driving his SC8 last sunday and someone called the cops on us because of the "noise"

I miss the old days in america

But anyways, ill get to the point again...

I think i will be bashing more than racing while im here in Switzerland, though if I do decide then:

Losi 8ight Buggy or CEN Matrix(more spare parts in Europe than Ofna)

Now..... guys... MadBrad mentioned Truggys.

Which Truggy would be well built and cool to (Im not going to launch it like on some YouToube videos) I just want to have fun! I noticed the are a bit more expensive than Buggys, why is that? Maybe more material? It would be great if I could get a great deal (like 8ight)!!!!!

Thanx again to all of you