R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:11 AM
MBR52
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

Originally Posted by GenReaper
Your so full of crap Mike.

The Revo was in perfect working condition when sold to you except the rear diff was blown which your WERE told before the sale. You got a swag load of spares a Revo worth 3k and you only paid $700 dollars, gee thats grattitude for you.

Motor was fine, the fact you were told to run AT Racing fuel and probably run Nitro X or something that needed richening up before running is not my fault,tell me mike were you drunk when running it, did you do what i said ?

I bet you didnt, dont push blame on me, i know it was A-1 when i sold it too you.

Orange crap all thru the motor, here you go Mike http://www.permatex.com/products/Aut...sket_Maker.htm

There was a smear on the rear backing plate oring and also on the carbi pinch bolts to seal any possible leakage. There was nothing in the motor like you said, dont talk sh?t.

Mike i am disgusted you are a lying idiot who blew it up yourself and pushed blame, lay off the beers mate.

For all that want to believe Mike here is the final Race before the rear diff let go and it was fkn flying mate. I bet it still holds the track record for which i asked you to post up but you never did just made excuses so your bum buddy Myles wouldnt be shown up. Either way heres the video to prove it was going fine before you opened your trap like an idiot.
Seriously grow up Mike you ungreatfull SOAB.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hi to you too Coopz, i miss you too mate
Brad, I think that it is time u closed ur mouth, cos u are loosing all the bouts that you are getting yourself into.

And youre acting like a moron, and a complete wanker, to spend what u r saying on revo, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!