R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 966
Thread: Serpent 966
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Edgar Millenium
Tech Regular

Hi Guys:

Normally I don't enter in this type of discusion, but it looks that is getting out of control. I apreciate those who support our brand and are loyal to us. Please don't fall in the game of those that always want to harm reputation without knowing the facts or only know part of the true. Every car have their own adepts, some are better than others. Is widely known that if Serpent have something that works, other brands will look at it and try to do something alike and viceversa.

Just to clarify something here. Kamikazee did have some of the first batch of 966 available. Some other clients around the world had some too, we received a limited amount of them because the Winter Nats. We looked who were coming to the Nats, and those were comming and had the way to pay it got the first batch, that simple.

Please, if you like to share constructive comments about our products, are very welcome. If you think that we can do better something or any part, your comments are welcome too.

Finally, I know that there were many people that doesn't believe that there were new people working and helping Serpent to grow again. Those who met me on the Winter Nats, knows that I talk with everybody and help everybody no matter what brand they were running. Please respect our post and I will be sure that Serpent fans will respect yours. If no I will be more than happy to help on that.

Thanks
Edgar Tirado