Thread: Don't buy MP9
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Banter
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Gentleman

My 16 year old nephew has been staying with me for the past few days..I have just noticed that he has been logging in as me and acting like an ass!! he is being dealt with.( he wont sit down for a WEEK!!!) My deepest apologies to all of you who have been offended by his stupidity and the attacks he has directed toward some of you.. I do not own a hobby shop, I have not driven every buggy out there, and I do not speak to my fellow RC buddies that way..I have been letting him run my XRAY 808 and of course I told him XRAY was the best (dont we all feel that way about what we drive) He obviously needs more ass whoopin and he will never get onto this forum again...I hope you can all forgive the damage he has done, but be assured it was not me, and will never happen again...I was at work logged in as me, and he was at my house also logged in as me. I dont know how I could have been logged in at the same time from both places..If any of you would like to speak with me personally about this send me PM and I will send you my email address. Madrussian, Jewn beef, and What..apologies especially to you, and if you want to come to AZ and Kick his little butt, I'll hold him down for you!
So that's why we have passwords... who would've thunk it?