R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Open Invitation: Four Seasons On Road Meeting
Old 02-17-2009, 02:16 PM
bshookup
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jtveten
I'm planning on being there. I have talked to a few racers at TRCR that have expressed a real interest in racing on road at 4 Seasons with us an are planning to attend the meeting. You have an off road race scheduled that day, right? If so I'm sure quite a few might be interested in attending the meeting.

I vote for a ROAR spec. approved 13.5 TC class. Anyone is always allowed to run a ROAR approved less powered motor, if they choose to do so. Running re-sorted qualifiers bunch like skilled racers together for better racing.
For an inexpensive fun class the Tamyia F103 would be awesome. Quite a few of us already have the car and those that don't, or have never raced, it's only about $150 complete with the motor and tires that would be run in the class. The car is very simple with very few parts and easy to drive. A couple of us will bring our cars to the meeting and you can can get a hands on look and best setup for the car. See ya there.
Yes, there is the normal Four Season off road racing from 2:00 - 5:30ish this Sat. Come race your off road car before the on road meeting.

P.S. If you plan to attend the meeting and have not let me know yet, can you please send me a PM to help me get an estimate on attendance. I don't want to get a dirty look from Dirty Dave when we overrun his establishment.

- Brian