R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - On Road Class Consolidation Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
JROCK4224
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jtveten
The biggest complaint I hear about the ECT program is the additional super stock classes. Most want it eliminated, due to the majority running the same motor in super stock and mod classes. What's the point, other than double track time. Makes for an already long day, longer. The racers would remain the same, but would make for more competition.
Agreed! If you elimanted the pro stock, then you'd have plenty of time for Brians 30min Enduro. Which actually sounds funner, then everyone dropping out of mod and into prostock. At first I loved prostock, but after this year, I dropped out of ECT cause everyone dropped out of mod and into prostock. Not that I ever had a chance in mod or prostock but I woulda raced mod had I known that prostock would be FULL of sand baggers! Myself included, although I don't think I qualify as a sand bagger cause that would mean I had a chance to win anything....and I don't. Cause I suck! Cant wait to suck at on road this summer....at least it's sunny .....usually!

Ron Burgandy......