R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2009 Hobbytown USA St. Charles Racing
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:03 AM
bvoltz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thunderbt3
There are some things I plan on discussing with Ken this Sunday regarding rules and racing. I would like to see things more inline with ROAR guidelines but I know thats never been what racing at HT is all about.

I've read both sides of the story, I'd just like to see what Ken is thinking before I start posting "official" stuff.

-Dave

One thing you can do, is put a weight on Stock Class, so if you run 17.5 your weight is 1425g, if you run 13.5/27, your weight is 1525g or something like that makes them more even... This covers everyone then... You can run which ever motor you would like and adjust the weight. The fact is last year ROAR stock was 13.5 and everyone new this would become Pro Stock, and the new stock would be 17.5, and the have reduced the weight, and they have increased the heat times from 5 mins to 6 mins. Just so you know.

I do not have a problem with you guys deside, I just want to know what I need to run to be in compliance with the classes. Nothing more.... I understand you do want to turn people away, but you mite get more if you have a little structure... and you can play with weights and other things to now turn someone away. Weights are cheap to purchase compared to motors. Just some thoughts...