R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PSYCHO NITRO BLAST II - The Relapse Feb 6-8 2009
Old 02-09-2009, 07:55 PM
David Wall
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Guys, if you did not even make the race how can you comment on what happened? Bottom line is this, it was a long day, adam and mike put in two solid runs and went back to the room to catch up on sleep, after I ran the third round at 6 am I too went back to join the sleep catching up. All of us found people to corner for us, we explained when, etc. We gave some tires to the help for doing it. My guy was the only one who even showed. Huge thanks to him! The other guys took the tires but never showed up. This exchange happens at races all over the world and usually works out well. If the event needed to put any of the losi team to the rear or penalize then it would have been understood as long as it happened with every other person who did not corner. It was a mistake and nothing more.

Dave, and Crew..you guys did a fantastic job!! I had a great time and will be back!
I marshalled for Drake in the first main, not because he gave me a set of tires, but because everytime I have asked him a question about my buggy, he has been more than willing to help me out! So he was covered as far as a TM in the first main. Just a little FYI......