R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PSYCHO NITRO BLAST II - The Relapse Feb 6-8 2009
Old 02-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Leesims20
Tech Rookie

RCRESPECT.....it seems strange that you created a account today only to make your first comment about The losi Team like that. If you felt you had issue maybe you should have talked to drake personally instead of putting words together as you thought you heard them or judging what you think a facial impression means. I hung around asking questions all weekend and Adam, Kevin, Mike and Alan was very helpful to us. I think the event organizers will agree that in fact Adam and Mike did in fact give product to a couple younger guys to corner marshal for them in the early am, the kids did not show and the slots had to be filled by volunteers. Had the event moved them to the rear of the field for punishent rest assure it would have been 100% understood. In fact many, many racers fell victim to sleep deprivation and did not corner, why single out to racers who took the correct precautions to avoid this? I would say the next time maybe you should take the time to talk to those guys instead of judging from such a distance.

THere is a great reason why Adam Drake has got "driver of the year" 3 years running. IT's because he does many things good and sets the standard for the hobby, not by being as you said.

Good day..