R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Problems
Thread: Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 04:28 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tree
It is difficult to diagnose problems over the internet. It would be better if you can find someone locally to help you with your problem. We will try to help you with your problem but I have a couple of questions first. What type of battery are you using? If you are using a Lipo pack, what type of regulator are you using?

I would check the servo wires. You could have a loose or exposed wire. Exposed servo wires can cause glitching especialy when they touch anything metallic.

Another suggestion I have is to set your failsafe to nuetral. I have had and seen my fair share of servos burning because the failsafe was set to full brake.
+1 about the failsafe. thats what I told him already. But people don't listen.

If the problem only exists when the engine is running it is most likely a vibration problem. It could be a vibration in the reciever, servo or any other connection. Seeing as to you have already tried 2 recievers and servos I would say it is in your switch or another connection. replace the switch or bypass it to test. you really are better off finding someone with some experience near you to help. It is very hard to diagnose over the internet.