R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray X10 World GT Car
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:08 PM
HarryN
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well thankfully the tone of the thread started to calm down a bit. However, again, (as the famous words of Barak Obama) "As I have always said before" let's see what the price is for the carbon fiber diving board. If it is a hair above $212, sorry, Xray better justify the price.

I agree, the KISS concept is great! But it doesn't mean you can't be innovative, can it? That is why I would like to point out with the CRC car. It's innovative, but simple to tune, build, and understand. I think a lot of proud CRC owners can appreciate that fact.

Again, I think Xray used to put out some great cars. I think the NT1 is a GREAT car that has set the bar up for others to follow. Mugen still relies on buying old designs from Serpent and improving upon it and calling it a MRX4, MRX5, etc. The MTX4 has taken a lot of hints from the NT1. Same with that Sheperd 10th scale car that looks like a mirror copy of the NT1.

All I am saying is if Xray is to justify their price, they should continue with their innovative designs like they have in the nitro world. I have an XB8TQ buggy and think it will be awesome, if it ever gets built. I also have the N18T and M18T with the Hudy starter box. Also which are unbuilt. But that just shows you that I am not 100% biased. Just 80% with their electric cars.

That's all I will say. I await the official pricing of this diving board. But again, get ready to face the flames if that car is above $212 without a good reason.