R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trinity lies again! LOL
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 08:53 AM
RCBuddha
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Have I used Trinity products in the past? You bet. Did I like them? Yes. Will I buy them now? Nope; I've found other companies that suit my needs. Do i think that they make crap? No, as others have said, they do make some good products, especially ones other companies don't make. Have i ever been "wronged", personally, by trinity? Nope.

The Bottom line: I just choose to support smaller companies where I FEEL my dollar going to better use. That is just my OPINION.

'uhhh.....I tell you one thing, Ernie and Trinity wont be getting any of my money....' Okay, then you've made your decision, why keep talking about it? If you hate Trinity's or any other company's stuff, don't buy it. SIMPLE! But spare us all these tire a** threads(theres like a new one every month!) about how that company is the devil itself...people its old!!!! Their a business trying to make money, thats it thats all, just like Reedy, Orion or Yokomo...their all in it for the money. So how is one worse than the others

Find something new to complain about and get a life people!
Why not talk about it? Do you HAVE TO surf this thread? So what if people voice their opinion on a company? Your absolutely right, they are in it to make money; just NOT MINE.

Buddha