R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Saint Louis Carpet Racing!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 08:45 AM
dodgeguy
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

We plan on having all popular on road racing at the track. This will also include oval racing, and 1/12 will be a class at Glide Scope. World GT is also a class that has been growing in popularity that is also planned to be ran.

I know some guys will shop on line for the best prices. But for any indoor track to stay alive these days we need to sell stuff to you racers also. I know the owners want this place to be the best carpet track that they can make in our area, and the US for that fact. I am sure the pricing of kits and supporting equipment will be reasonable. So I urge anyone that is looking to racing some on road, come on in to Glide Scope and shop there first for your new car or what ever it may be.

With the experience of the local on road racers, Glide Scope will carry the best products for racers. We will have some core brands for the classes we will run, with parts support.

As their are some on road National champions in the St Louis area, there will be tremendous amount of help for those that would be just starting on road. This track will be open everyday of the week for practice and racing. A tentative schedule will be up soon for race times and such.

And remember if the store does not have the on road car or part they can of course order it for you.

This is an exciting time in St Louis for on road racing with a new track. I hope to see some of the local off road drivers to give on road a try.