View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:39 AM
TMizzle
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndyItalia68
We want the test session report ! How did the baby? Any problem? Thx
Do you have the manual of the B8RS in pdf? Thx again
Ok guys, raced the B8rs for the first time this weekend at Rd1 of the HARC series with a few of the fastest guys in TX, including the RC Pro National champion for 08.

Only ran 3 tanks of practice and the car felt great. I did manage to crack my wing but the temps were very cold in the morning.

RD1 qualifing. I was in the last expert heat and TQ 9 laps 5:07, I took to the track on VP striker tires and was on a 10 5:17 pace until a couple bobbles but still finished with a 10 5:31, the only 10 lap run on the first RD.
New TQ

In qual2 team odonnell driver set new TQ with a 10 5:29 after a no mistake run. I get on the track to once again try to take it back but I broke a CVD pin (just the little pin that goes through the barrell) so I didnt make that round.

Last qual: no new TQ this round as the track got slower but not for the B8rs as I went on to take TQ back with a 10 5:25 to TQ for the day overall. The car TQed every time it hot the track. :-)

In the A main I got the hole shot followed by Team Xray driver Jake and we battled for the entire main until something strange happened and every time I came in to pit and got fresh fuel the engine would stall as soon as the fuel gun trigger was pressed. So 4 in pit flameouts put first out of reach but I still ended up 2nd.

TQ and 2nd was not to bad on the first race and no real breakage. I can't be happier.