Old 02-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Thomas P
Tech Master
Thomas P's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sweden/Stockholm
Posts: 1,283

Hi John, may i ask, hat kind of bodypost are you using for the Wide - 905b car ? They "look" great, but will they to their work? if yes, any ideas where they can be bought ?

EDIT: John, the RC18 FT shocks that you use for dampening, are they the "front or rear" ones ?


Last edited by Thomas P; 02-01-2009 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Add some text
Thomas P is offline