R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sheperd Velox
Thread: Sheperd Velox
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 12:47 AM
PMSorber
Suspended

Default Great words

Originally Posted by new3
I just want to take the time to thank Chris Verano. more than any person in R/C he takes the time to help people with there cars. I am just glad that the people at Shepard realize the great resource they provide to the customers in the USA with him. He has personally at the expense of his time setup 7 - 10 Velox"s at the track on two day races countless times. Weather you are a skilled racer or you are a hack that is trying to get around the track, If you ask he will take the time and tells you what he is doing and give you advise to change the car for your driving style. Now i am waiting on him to get the new parts to see what does what and how each part helps the car for different surfaces. Thank you Shepard USA for taking care of the little guys that needs the help. He and brian show how well the car worked. let everybody drive the car checks us all out to see if there is anything that they could help us with. again i just want to let them know that we as a racing community all the guys driving the velox that we all appreciate the help. so Chris i know this a rough time for you it is the one year with the loss of your mom. If you need anything that i can help you with just let me know. You are the person that got me to try the car. and i will probably run the car as long as you do. you know i had help from another company if i ran another car but again thanks very much.
Its nice to see that support is so well arranged. Everybody running the '09 spec over there? What are your experiances with the "tuned" radioplate?