View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:53 AM
zieluch
Tech Rookie

I am also now seachrching on a new car. Up to now i have some buggys. Last season i have xray 808 and the car drive really well but I on 4 last reaces 3 issues (bearings), i decited to sold it. Xray is very light but it is not stable. On smooth tracks with much jumps it handle like a dream. Now i intresting about 4 carsin that order)
Mugen MBX6
Losi 2.0
Jammin X2
Ofna hyper 8

I have now my friend new MBX6 and the steel is like in xray. Looks like don't have any design problem(more traditional design) This car is normal weight so it should handle well and become stable(which s for me also important)

Losi 2.0 probably one of the best design and now tested much and improved. Eliminated the most issued which coms with old model. Light aggressive but not so much stable. The only disadvantage which i find is breaking driveshaft (losing pin) and for me inches screws.

Jammin x2 all tuning inside the box. I run previous version jammin always become not so modern but handle very very good. The x2 two is the most traditional but also quite light buggy.

Hyper 9 every thing looks good n a paper i do not see it in real. Hyper have some new improvements do not meet in other buggys. Looks likes material are the good quality. I really like the engine mount (first meet in dario vita kyosho mp777wc last year in schwedt).

To sum up We should wait to Toy Fair there becomes also new models, new redesign models,(I am waiting what make xray with 808 if they eliminated issues witch i met with my buggy it could be really nice car). But now if i buy i car it will be MBX6.