R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1
Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
rx7ttlm
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
I'm not going to go back and forth with u on a computer, you kno the real. And I'll prob c u at a race soon. But I wouldn't kno u if I saw u. LOL! and as far as spelling errors I'm posting from a iPhone dumb a$* so I'm makin the words as short as I can. Good luck at the winternats HA! Plenty of time to work on that BUMP UP game!
the real is, you but into a conversation that wasn't yours to but into, and you get butthurt when I call you out for being an a$$hole. If you had read more of it. you would know that I originally asked james to pit for me in the B main smart guy. But noooo, ya gotta add your two cents without knowing the whole story. and its funny that you talk all that shit, cause when i drove clarks car when i first got mine, i was instantly like 5-7ths faster.. anyhow, Over talkin to you. and I type on a blackberry, Doesn't stop me from using correct grammar because i am not LAZY. And for the tough guy shit, I am pretty sure I am tuffer than you are but your also not worth my time. I did my fighting in the Marine Corps between feb of 1999- feb of 2004 and I am done. So I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I just get annoyed when people like you take it on yourselves to "put someone in their place" when All i said was I couldn't run with those guys. And you see it as a chance to talk shit which makes me laugh. its funny cause you wanna play the big man on campus and talk shit. you haven't seen me run in OVER A YEAR. and when you did see me run i had a brand new car that I never got testing time on back then. Like I said, come down to crystal park and run with us, hell maybe if you stop the attitude we can drink a beer after racing.. cause thats why I race to have fun. And if i chose to talk shit to my friends thats my choice, So take a walk.