Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:10 AM
rx7ttlm
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcfoolz
WOW.... a little sensitive are we?

I'll be bringing 2 cars to the track with me when I come down to mechanic. Backups for two drivers.
no, I don't know the douchebag. I am joking around with you and he pops out of the f*&kin wood work and starts talking shit. I have a job, and i get to race like every couple months.. and he is talking about when i JUST got the damn NT1, and yeah it under steered like a bitch on the parking lot tracks.. hell I just got the damn thing up to speed.. AND i never raced or practiced. Anyhow, I love how this guy NEVER talked shit when he was around me lol. F^8kin keyboard cowboy. hiding behind a computer to talk shit cause he knows if he pissed me off in person I would slap the sh!t out of him. Example, last weekend at cp, I don't know the circumstances, but I ended up in the same heat as robbie collins... I know he ended up not running the main B main but guess what my car isn't exactly slow this year... so yeah, running third in the Crystal park be main before flaming out isnt bad when your running against barry baker and the lot...

Anyhow, you going to bring the 1400 gram car as backup? lol