R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - everyjuangohome=CRIMINAL,THIEF, PREDATOR, BUYERS SELLERS BEWARE!!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
2wdMod
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RobbieT
oh so all you wheeler-dealers in used cars are suddenly the NADA Bluebook experts?
was your 100% rating here as a result of losing your selling rights on ebay, or am I supposed to be impressed in 12 deals or 900 posts you've made in 7 months. you don't even have year on the job rookie.

all you jerks calling the guy a liar are way over the top. lying insinuates he knew he was wrong, said it intentionally to fool someone, and admitted he didn't tell the truth initially - and not a one of you can PROVE it.

i hope the next deal you get involved in the purchaser nitpicks your offering to holy hell and back, and then starts a thread here trashing you and your reputation just so you can see how it feels.
wont happen I dont lie about the condition of the items I sell herealso my ebay feedback is immacualte with over 1400 transactions so keep stabbing in the dark there rocket scientist. as far as being an expert, if you consider 22 years racing and dealing in the world of r/c being an expert sure. All I know is I sure sound like I know a little more about dealing in general than you do that's for damn sureas for a year on the job, been a member of other forums for YEARS with ZERO issues on each forum concerning my dealings. ALL 3 forums I belong to are 100% trader rating. combining all my dealings I am pushing over 1500 deals ALL with positive feedback between forums and ebay..... so I think we can come to the conclusion that maybe you are in a little over your head and are now just taking pot shots at people so you dont look like the horses rear end that you obviously are. NOW that concludes any commentary I may have on either you OR your Freind with the questionable business ethicsHave a nice day and dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you!