R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - everyjuangohome=CRIMINAL,THIEF, PREDATOR, BUYERS SELLERS BEWARE!!
Old 01-29-2009, 02:38 PM
2wdMod
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RobbieT
dude, he bought a USED car. plain and simple. maybe your dumb ass didn't get that part. i don't see any of you offering to send some guy more money when he throws in an exceptional deal, just a bunch of babies when you want to whine about a few dollars of parts you need to buy for a USED car. i can't honestly say I've seen a used car that didn't need something, they all do.
Oh my "dumb ass" got it.And as you can see My "dumb ass" also deals on here quite frequently, and my "dumb ass" has 100% positive feedback, so obviously I do something right when my "dumb ass" does a deal on here.

unlike your intelligent derriere who comes on here telling people who deal here all the time how things should work when you have all of 65 posts and zero trader feedback. Yeah I am sure your opinion weighs pretty heavy around here, huh.

The guy LIED about condition to get the sale through plain and simple, no discussion needed, no debate, no inquisition needed to see whats going on.Used or not embelishing the condition of an item to make the sale is not honest, nor will it be tollerated by any members here. Guys that pull crap like that dont last long here, and I think your little buddy there might want to consider this BS as his obligatory handshake goodbbye.