View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Bojangles
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Street weapon

Hey,

Here is what ive got!

Used Team Losi Street Weapon roller. I raced it a long time ago when it first came out, but then i went to college and retired, but now im looking to get into it, but im finding it difficult to afford it, so im trying to sell some things.

Along with this street weapon i have a boat load of parts. Probably enough to build 2.5 rollers...literally.

I also have a BRAND NEW never been used Rear Belt (you cannot get this belt anywhere, unless you have it custom made). The front belts are in great condition and i have many spares to replace them if they break.

I have about 6 sets of various style built wheels with rubbers (off road and on road) and foams on them, i have 2 spare chassis (1 extra pan chassis and one for offroad)

I also have the Team Losi XX4 Buggy with brand new belts. This comes with a brand new clear body. Both of these cars share a lot of the same parts.

Both cars are in great shape and JUST ROLLERS, I would LOVE to get rid of these cars to help me purchase some batteries and a brushless system.

If you want to offer or are interested in trading and/or buying these cars you can email me. I would gladly email any pictures you wish to see...just let me know!

[email protected]

thanks!