R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ---What Servo's for Full racing! Help Needed!----
Old 01-25-2009, 06:38 PM
jamiekerr14
Tech Addict

Talking ---What Servo's for Full racing! Help Needed!----

Hey guys, Um basically I have a Hyper 8.5 Ect.. running a Go .21 7 Port
And HS-325HB-Throttle + hs-546mg Steering
I know, They are not great servo's But those were for when I was starting out, little basing a some track racing. Im finally going to get into racing properly now and Im asking for your opinions on some Top Notch Servo's.. Im not a exspert on servo's so that's why Im asking.. I have looked at the Relativly new Savox servos. As I spoke to John Hazlewood, about his and has nothing but praise for them. So I was wondering if people have feedback on those servos. As On saturday did few laps, and watching some others they were really getting some, stopping power, and some fast steering. Because mine seemed very sluggish, And I have pathetic brakes compared to most at the track. And my turning radius was wide aswell, That was on the max lock I could get. I presume, and strong tourqy servo would help? So yea Im asking for your top opinions on Servo's. Something really nice, will give me great torque ect.. and hold up well. Please state what servo, and A link If possible to UK sites.. cheers!

Thanks alot Jamie Kerr Hopefully going to get these on order in the next few days..