R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2009 Snowbird Nationals
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:56 AM
i am cornholio
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Steve Bahnatka

Dear Mr. Cornholio (Which by the way was cool in 1993),

I just think its funny how you think you know everything about cuffs and the reasons why he is running 17.5 . Maybe you should introduce yourself to Mr. Cuffs, as I am sure he would love to discuss why he does what he does. Maybe instead of acting like an idiot hiding behind a name on rc tech, you should be a man and use your real name.

-Steve Bahnatka
pretty sure i dont think i know everything about mr cuffs..i know who he is yes....and if me having fun with a post is acting like an idiot..well my bad guess im a idiot...as for being a man...i will once again post my name..RAY PRESNALL..there you happy....and yes beavis and butthead were and are still cool....i dont hide behind my screen name...anytime you want to come and talk to me and discuss what i do and why i do it..im ot hard to find...lets all just have fun with this hobby..and of couse this race..best wishes to all of you and of course good luck at the race....and lets leave the name calling to the little girls...lol...guess that was bad....see ya'll at the birds