R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEFX Racing Thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:07 AM
Josh Cyrul
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

CEFX Raceway will not re-open. I have moved on from the hobby shop/track owner days and we are onto other things.

The Snowbirds I will race in 1/12 Mod, TC Mod, WGT, 17.5 Lipo Oval, 10.5 Lipo Oval and also compete with my team mate Adam Liehr in the Thunder 600 Enduro.

This past weekend CEFX had a great outing at the 3rd leg of the Northeast Grand Slam Series at 360 Raceway. Billy Spence battled for TQ in the 17.5 class all weekend but just missed out qualifying 2nd. In the main, he took the lead early and never looked back nearly lapping the field. 10.5 was a hard fought battle all weekend with 5 drivers all having a shot at the TQ and win. Both Dave Chester and myself had a little bad luck in qualifying that kept us from a solid shot at TQ but Chester ran a great race running in 2nd and 3rd for the entire main ending up in 3rd. I had a great start that turned bad and ended up back in 7th-8th. I managed to work my way through the field and get by for the win with only a few laps left to go!! Also, in WGT I was able to bring home the TQ and win.

Overall, another awesome weekend for CEFX. 3 class wins and better yet solid points performances leading into the final event. Hopefully a solid last race for CEFX and we can bring home the series win in at least 2 classes!! Thanks to Billy, Dave, Mr. Reilly and Sohl Man for a fun weekend!!