R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Just a complaint !
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Yaksaddle
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

when someone is asking for pictures 99% of the time they know what that item looks like they want to know what YOUR item looks like for instance I know what a 12th scale looks like I am interested in, I am asking however for pictures because I want to make sure I am getting my moneys worth.

I would say this is 100 times better than Ebay, Craigslist Etc.

Peoplehere are friendly, helpful, understanding for the most part.

Buyers and sellers just need to learn communication, and that goes both ways, Sellers quit saying pm me for pictures, post the pictures from the get go, buyers pay when you say you will.

This is by far the best RC site on the net IMHO, and the best place to not only sell an RC, but ask questions, get feedback, talk to other drivers, share set-ups, ideas, etc.

As far as shipping goes thats just a standard question its not 4.80 to ship to the middle of nowhere (something I learned the hard way shipping a small box to some rural backwoods place - total cost 46$)

If you think you got left negative feedback unfairly post who it is so others can be warned, and for that person to give their side, understanding and patience is key for both buyers and sellers.