R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 09:10 AM
John Fontaine
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have found that DC only chargers offer more versitility in charging options. If not going for a brand new CE 35BL or gfx, there are many good chargers under the 200 dollar range. DC only I like the CE pitbull and also the LRP pulsar are great chargers. They're small cause they do not need a AC/DC converter built in and that's why the quasar pro is so big.

I have learned, more you spend upfront, the less you will have to spend replacing it. I have learned that the hard way buying an Integy 16x3 pro 2.5 cause at the time it was all I needed in a charger. Now that im much more serious, I had to spend money again for a quasar pro and that didn't have all the options i needed so I had to spend another 400 bucks on a GFX. Now I have all I need, but knowing all this info back then I wouldn't have purchased the integy and saved me money in the long run.

If your buying outstanding cells from Fukuyama than you want to have a nice charger to give you the best results from the cells along with protecting your investments.