R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help with Mini LST2
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:06 PM
robert890
Tech Rookie

Default LST2

Originally Posted by roscoejohnson
I am new to rctech.com. I just purchased a used Losi Mini LST2 from someone on ebay. The first day the car worked fine for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes the car would stop for a few minutes then start up again. I noticed that there was a red light that was flashing on the ESC. This happened numerous times that evening. The next morning, the car would barely move and after about 10 seconds, the car would stop and the red light would flash again.

I do not know what is wrong. I made sure the batteries in the car and radio were good. I read the manual and tried to reset the ESC, but the ESC wouldn't even allow me to follow the steps outlined in the manual. I spoke with the previous owner and he was not aware of a problem.

Any thoughts?
I would say go Brushless.
What battery are you running? The stock battery doesn't give out enough power for the little monster. I coggs too much.
I had the same problem with mine, The ESC burnt up after about 10 runs. I sent it back and the second one lasted for about 5 runs. I sent it back with the motors and a long letter about how much I like Losi products. They sent me a sidewinder micro with a 4700 kv motor. They are very nice people.