R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Xcelorin Brushless
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Cassp0nk
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by rocketron
Issue 1 - Only the blue light coming on. When you power up if only the blue led is on then REV is not active. The yellow led comes on when the switch is turned on along with the blue led indicating that REV is active.

Issue 2 - When you calibrate the yellow led will be on, after release you would pull full throttle. The green led will flash then be solid green, then full reverse red blinks then goes solid, then release throttle the led will go to solid blue and at this point you must turn the power switch off to save the calibration. If you do not power off immediately after calibration and begin to use the ESC when you turn off the esc calibration is not saved. When you go to calibrate and the yellow led is on and you pull full throttle and the green led does not flash etc.. then you need to reverse the throttle on the transmitter.

Reverse when active works on the second push of the throttle.

Have you called Horizon customer support?

Hope this helps
Thanks Ron, unfortunately I have done all that. I only mentioned the slightly abortive calibration as that was the only time reverse worked!

I get no reverse both with blue and yellow on, and with just blue on. Calibration is correct as green and red illuminate when I go to full throttle/reverse.

Very odd that when configuring with reverse on the quick card, I only get the blue led. Seems like it must be a faulty unit if everyone else (apart from the guy I've been talking to) is ok with 1.1.28 firmware?

Will try calling horizon, but discovered problem at 6pm Friday and no one is in over the weekend, so thought it was worth checking here.