R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Orca RC Products
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:33 AM
mikecan8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

doriftu, it depends on what you are looking for. ORCA does have lipos that fit the M03, but unfortunately it is not a Hard Hard case lipo. If you do not mind the so called lexan type casing, then we do have one that can just fit in without modification. If you do not mind cutting out the chassis slightly(I used this chassis for the 4hour enduro race earlier this month), and it will be the regular 4000mah 25C for fun or the 4000mah 35C for enthusiatic racing. Edwinlee, I hope I also answered your question. p.s. its not the 3000Kv motor, its called 11.5T motor that can be used for regular racing.

Toh WL, I am sorry to inform you that ORCA currently does not have an ESC that can support 3 turns but there is one in the pipeline and should be out within a few months time.

MTX3-B, the gladiator ESC is an economical beginners ESC very very well suited for the M-03 class as proven by the 4 hour enduro race, drifting and leisure racing for touring. The gladiator is only rated up to 9.5T. It is sensorless but it can drive any form of bushless motors(sensored/sensorless).