R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Inspire us. Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Bob-Stormer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SteveL
Bob, how do you find time to run a business and spend that much time assembling a car to that level? Or do you make the guys at the shop do that for you? Oh, and did you do the paint job as well? Very impressive!
I am surrounded by talented and dedicated people. There are a few people here that could come close... Mostly, when I'm doing it, they say things like "seriously, you're still working on the reciever...?" I think it takes about 20 hours to do wire job like that. To do the same car a second time, 3-4 hours. I don't get to play like that very often though.

I talked to Schumacher today, some new Speedpassion stuff in the works. I'm gonna do an all Speedpassion build on an mi3.5 here in about 3 weeks. that'll be a cool one.

I've done some concours winning paintjobs... that ain't one of them. I have trouble finding that kind of time. I had 6 bodys painted by this guy. http://www.rcbodypaint.com/ I think he retired from the paint game. David Marmand, I think was the fella, he's in France somewhere. One of the few painter guys that could set a date, and hit it.