R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hyper st and engine???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:53 PM
rceefreak
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 154 (100%+)

Sounds like you know what you want! One question though, if you plan on buying all the pro parts, why not start with the pro for 349.99 and spend the extra cash on servos, mill and pipe. There are alot of good sport mills out there to get you going. You said you have a spectrum radio and receiver to go into it right? i have 2 hyper st pro kits and have done the necessary mods to them. i think the pro kit is better if you get rid of the spider in the center. Get kyosho lightweight 52t spur, jammin diff cup, lightweight outdrives and internal bevel gears. Definately get the mugen tank and tank posts for it. I have one that has a 427 in it for an engine and it is great! The other has an os28 in it. Get what makes you happy because if you don't probably gonna regret it. Some peolple like to upgrade as they go which is great, but I'd definately consider the 349 price tag at nitorhouse for the pro. With the pro you can build it as you like with the rtr you will be tearing down and building as you like! Either is a good choice!!