R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Getting out of RC
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Red Z
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Getting out of RC

It's been a while coming, but my interests have changed in what I do for fun. My stuff is taking up room that I can use, so I'm moving on from what I fondly remember as a fun hobby.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED! GRAB A DEAL!

Here's what I have left:

-Box of stock (27t) brused motors/equip.: Deal Pending
7 motors, one can, all the brushes & springs (entire box worth!) I have left. Also includes all motor tuning/cleaning gear I have.

-Hitec Lynx 3d Radio, setup for Spektrum System (2 TX Modules). Comes w/rechargable NiCd: Deal Pending
Always a reliable radio for me. I haven't used it for a while so the batts will need to be charged but will make a great radio for someone. I liked it because of the 10 model memory. A great radio! You could even buy the radio just for the modules and pitch the radio! It doesn't matter to me!

-Integy Xipp Brush Master: $65
Can be used to cut a fresh face in brushes and or tweak brushes to give you that little bit of edge in motor performance. Requires a power supply (like the motor run feature on a charger) to operate. I got no manual with it so it won't come with one.

-Comm Lathe: $65
It is a Cobra lathe. Comes with slave motor, turning band for comm, and diamond bit. It will help extend the life of your brushed motor and needs a power supply to run similar to the motor run feature on many chargers.

-1/10th electric buggy tire pairs (1 F/3 R): $20
Mounted on rims, and vented these would make great tires for practice laps or playing around/whatever. Step pins, hole shots, mini-pins, and the front pair I don't know what they are but they look cool. They are used but servicable. At $5/pair you can't beat that!

-AE 10 pair 1/10th truck Shock Springs: Deal Pending
1 pair blue, 2 pair red, 1 pair black, 2 pair gold, 2 pair green, 2 pair silver. I think all are rear springs. None were stretched.

-Integy Indy Octane Individual Cell Discharge Tray: $30
All bulbs worked when last used and this is in good condition.

-Shock rebuilding stuff: $25
I have a box of pistions (AE, Traxxas, RPM) and all the shock oil I have (AE Silicone in many weights) or about 12 bottles at ~$3/bottle. All of it in the plastic trays with covers that house it.

It's been fun to look back through these memories. All of these items were adult owned/used for their lives. I will do my best to pack them as carefully as I can and ship in as timely a fashion as possible. I do communicate very well (check my feedback here and on eBay (ID: cnw6000) as you can find very easily. I am not interested in any trades for anything, so please don't ask. If you feel you have a reasonable offer for something you see, please PM me and I'll consider it.

I will not ship outside of the US. Yes it can be done but I have had too many people ask me to violate the law so they pay less tax. I've also heard too many horror stories. Sorry! Payment will be via Paypal only. Thanks for looking, and enjoy the hobby.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Comm Lathe, Brush tool, Octane.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	405245   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tires & Springs.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	405247  

Last edited by Red Z; 01-22-2009 at 07:10 PM.