R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRC Battle Axe, GenXPro 10, 1/10th pan, Brushless, Lipo,4c, Road, Oval,TipsandTricks
Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 PM
espresso1967
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks John for all the info as always. I have been busy at the office pretty much all week and have not gotten back to balancing the car until today. Today being Friday I had to make some time at the office to get the car ready for the track tomorrow and wouldn't you know it I got it balanced right on the money as I did the first time around. Now I did loosen up the center shock all the way when I checked the chassis. I remembered a veteran rc guy at the track some weeks ago told me the center shock was too tight. So when I got the car all back together to balance, I made sure the spring was not too tight. Car balance side to side, front and back and tweak is right on the money. Well I guess now to get ready for track tomorrow morning. Oh and by the way I will hit the big nitro track this weekend since they just finished redoing the track so eager to see the new layout. Will be running 235mm wide pan for testing and bashing. Hopefully I can get the car dialed finally. I did loose all the weights and did not have to use any to balance car since I moved the electronics around. I was hoping to get more video but my brother has my tripod. Will try to place the camera somewhere and see if I can get video for the board.