R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 01-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Vyger
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by liljohn1064
Vyger! Where did you find the correct Courtaulds decals for the side pod and rear wing for the MP4/7? I have 2 sets of the 90s stickers and one champions helmets from decal island. The decal island stickers look to be correct for the MP4/5b or MP4/6. The rest of the sticker set should be fine.

Thanks in advance,

John
Fist off, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a GREAT Christmas. Santa hooked me up. That old guy knows exactly what I’m after and delivers every year. Thanks Santa!

It looks like allot of you guys have been busy. There’s some nice lookin cars posted on here since I’ve been away. Thank you all for sharing and taking the time to post up your comments and pics.

Liljohn; I used the Courtauld stickers that came on the sticker sheet called “1990’s F1” from Decal Island. The same sticker sheet you have. The stickers as is have a curve so they can match the shape of the MP4/6 side pods. In order to get them to go on in a straight line I cut the letters out individually and applied them. It’s sort of time consuming but worth the effort if you’re trying to duplicate the real deal. I cut out the center letters and logo first. The reason I did it this way was because I had to find center point on that part of the side pod. Once that was applied I simply added the remaining letters to the left and right sides. Like I said it’s not hard justs a little time consuming.

I hope this helps.
Vyg