R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MP9 vs 808 quality
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Mister-T
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mgtmadness2007
Wasn't it Kyosho who came up with the 3 diff design for 1/8? If so then EVERY COMPANY that makes 1/8 scale RC copied them.
and you must hate all real cars cause someone copied(not intentional) (same idea) a design of a car from a painting that is older than america or europe or even china.
Besides every living or non living thing on this planet earth, is a copy cat of some form or another. Period no if, and or buts about it.
Losi did not reinvent the wheel with there buggy, they just COPIED what was already there and moved things around a bit.

I think it is in this site or neobuggy where there is a pic of a 20-30 something year old 1/8 scale that has 3 diffs in it. Front, center and rear. dog bones in the center and dog bone axles.
There are bound to be Humans with the same ideas as other humans, always will be.
And no i am not partial to xray or kyosho( in my parts I never seen them in person not even a Losi or a mugen MBX5. All i see around me is my RC8(only one) and the cheaper ofna's.
Heck we have no race tracks for hundreds of miles. closest is rome ,ny which is almost 4 hours away 1 way. so i wont race there to give me the chance to see more.
Just for the fun, losi copy a design that is 20 years old.
Note the awesome big bore shocks :P

Brand : Siccom
Model : Macho 4*4
Designed and manufactured in France 1987 ...

side mount driveshaft, motor in the middle of the chassis