R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Anyone dealt with Atomic Hobbies & Games?
Old 01-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Wease
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default Anyone dealt with Atomic Hobbies & Games?

I apologize if this isn't the best place to post this, but none of the other forums seemed more appropriate?

Something strange is afoot with My Atomic Hobbies and Games. I purchased a DuraTrax car stand off these guys via eBay on 12/22/08 payed via PayPal instantly. I realize there have been two holidays in between my purchase date and today, but I still think I should have received the car stand by now.

So I send them an email on 1/2/09 during their reported business hours, asking if they've shipped my item. I get an automated response saying they'd respond to me during their normal business hours of M-F 9-5PM EST. I figure maybe they're closed the day after new years and then there's the weekend. No response as of today, so I go to their web site and find their number. I call the place during normal business hours and get a voice mail asking to leave a message. But, at the end of the message it says their voice mail is full and I can't even leave a message.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this place. It seems like they do a large amount of eBay business based on their feedback. Has anyone ever dealt with them before? Does anyone know what's going on with them. I'm kind of glad I only spent $15 with them, because I have a feeling I'm not going to see my car stand or money any time soon.