R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 07:47 AM
speedsterblade
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
i ran @ a track this past weekend that used some other rules something like pro stock ta anyways they had 17.5 with lipo running a ? FDR it was low enought to pull hard out of the corners but to only run slightly faster down the strait compaired to a fresh VTA 21.5/lipo car
another fast guy had a 27t burshed /lipo with a HIGH fdr but wonce again it puller hard out of the corners
all in alll their cars were ablut .4 sec faster per lap than a true vta car and i can drive very well not the best but better
only thing they do is in the 17.5,brushed/lipo cars the weight is 1533g but that only makes that car heep from flipiong over in the sweeper (unlike mine which flipped several times and i tried almost everything to fix it )
anyways i wish everyone would get on the same level and just drive
i race in 6 different tracks and 5 of them run the VTA rules but the other is by far the biggest /funnest layout for intoor carpet (92x50) and nice people to run with just hate droping a 17.5 in to keep up

glad you guys came out! You out we had some great racing though my old body kept tucking under the front tire in the main. I'm pretty sure we'll be going to offical rules after the winter season...what ever we do I'm going to 21.5 shortly so I'll be offically running the offical rules. lol.

You guys coming back up for the 18th?