Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:09 PM
boybawang
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by flatspunout
Stormer Hobbies, The RC Shack, and Ampdraw Hobbies have a pretty good selection of T1 parts...new chassis are expensive everywhere I have found them though. For the 80 or 90 bucks a new chassis costs you can buy another roller. Which one do you have and which one do you need? I have a couple of carpet chassis I would be willing to part with if that is what you will be running on and I'll make you a smokin deal. Also, the T1 FK05 chassis will not fit; T1 Evo, Evo2, and FK04 will. Now let's see pics

-rocky b

edit: the composite (plastic) chassis is 30 bucks...not a bad deal if you are racing on asphalt or just bashing around.
its the fk04 version and i would like to buy another chassis cause mine has cracks in the front. sorry no pics for now since i am rebuilding the car and wont be finished till the aluminum suspension gets here (its on its way) ill post pics asap when its done.

i want the stock fk04 chassis in particular (same chassis i have now), i guess the one you have is different. do you have pics?