Thread: Werks B7 TL Pro
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 05:03 PM
endler
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nover367
really i thought it was 08 one that had the crank isues i may be wrong
Just to let you know of my experiances.. I broke an 07 crank and alot of others have too in my area. BUT I also know of some that ran these "07" engines to the end of their lifespan too BUT most crank problems happened in 07. If you read up on the NEW 08 spec they have changed the crank alltogther as well as most of the other internals as well as a rear ceramic bearing! my current 08 is fine BUT its my ready to race back up engine since I run truggy and buggy the engine was good for either In case of failures... My GOs havent skipped a beat! Love em!! lol shameless plug!!

And hey nover you could be right too?? Im just saying I thaught they fixed the cranks for 08. My opinion I think they got humped in the manufacturing section and bearing supplier in 07 it looks as if they ironed out all the details for 08... Ive been a loyal Werks supporter from the start of 2005 up untill the first of the year in 07 Ive had em all Collari B7 B3 Teamline B7 B3 and Teamline B7pro AND Teamline .28B7 Pro and now the 08 spec B7pro...my 08 season was trouble free almost 80% I was happy! GO all the way!!