R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Precision RC? Reputable?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:02 PM
viruson
Tech Initiate

Angry please help me PRECISION.COM

Please help me they's got my money but they didn't send goods
my name nguyen huynh minh son
order number PR2829479231
Tracking number RR905775081SG
Order date 2008-11-17...12:00:09 HKT (GMT+8)
member cash earn (usd 14,50)
PAYMENT BY VISA 4283...........5012
I'm buying your products online precisionrc.com,payment by VISA card (328,16 usd), at first they give me postal code is RR905775081SG and the expected date 08-12-08 are coming, but I wait 1 month later did not see, my phone is not them received goods, but then on WEP their view my account (Status:Payment Verification Required) the notice is being considered this account has not sent money, usually the purchase if payment is not properly be canceled immediately, but is this if I do not paid for my tracking number (postal code) that bought in Hongkong for at singrapor... in Vietnam, playing professional R / C is a new development only, it is missing parts difficult to find, first purchase foreign experience that such a situation can not always know what, and now the phone they do not hear the machine, fax or e-mail that can not see the answer, I fidget with the amount nor What is significant, so hope you help me make this clear, and also want good for others to buy goods not like me ....... is my brother in the currency is expected of people I feel for
I'm Vietnamese,my English is not good enough to taking a call on products please help me...thank you very much.

Last edited by viruson; 12-30-2008 at 11:49 PM.