R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SMC 4000/25C/3.7V single cell Hardcase pack.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Apex
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
Danny/SMC,

Will you please consider making a saddle lipo 3.7 4000 pack. It seems like your current pack for link cars is quite popular and won't be going away any time soon. We need one too so we can join in on the fun. I read in a different post of yours that you don't run 1/12th personally but that you do like the class and want to see it prosper. I would be glad to make you a list to show you all the current cars that are out there that still support t-bars. Many of them are new too, some were released just this month or last month. Heck I even believe that there are more t bars designs out there than link cars.

They both have their merits. I just happen to perfer t-bars, never could get the feel out of the link cars that I tried. If your were to bring one out I would snap one up mighty quick and I am sure others would too. I would love to start running one so that we could come up with a solution for a faster but more controllable mod class. Most of this thread is about guys trying to equate your pack to a car running 17.5 BL with 4 cell NiHM. That is great for them but I mostly run mod and I think that I want faster speeds than that.

I would even be happy to test for you if needed, even if I have to pay for the pack.

Thanks,
Steve
+1