R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!
Old 12-29-2008, 05:13 AM
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slaytanic
New ride looks really nice! Couple things I dont like. Dont everyone jump on me. The wing is ugly as sin! JMO. Why flathead hingepin screws? And They shoulda desinged the CVD's to be captured by the bearings. One less thing to go wrong. I hope they spent alot of RnD time on the shocks. Everyone want BB's now and with Caster's pricing if they are good they will be a hot item. Okay, you can yell at me now for bitching.
, just kidding. I sort of agree with you on the wing but it is ok for me. I wish it was like a high downforce wing and Caster should make one (HINT HINT MIKE). I do HATE the flat head hinge pins but the work. I even told Cam when he was having them redone to make them allen heads, but guess not. The CVD's are the same ones that were on the ZX1-R and yes would be better the way you mentioned but I have never had one come out for myself. The Shocks are great. They have been out for awhile already and I have loved them. The shocks do have a couple unique things that other shocks do not.